Fascination Southeast Asia: Apply now for Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens
Much of what returnees tell us from their vacations in Vietnam surprises us. The diversity of the country, which many people call the Pearl of Southeast Asia for a reason, surprises even frequent travelers. Particularly in the south of Vietnam, where dreamy cities, white beaches and natural landscapes string together, offers culture, adventure and much more.
Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens: These details are important for applicants
Whether it is Saigon or Hanoi, Vietnam has an extremely friendly system of hospitality. The government of the Southeast Asian country operates a flexible Vietnam Visa and Immigration System, which is currently available to citizens of 137 countries. As an accredited visa agency, we offer you direct access so that you don't lose any time – simply apply in a few steps, receive important documents by e-mail and book flights!
This is important: In order to apply for a Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens, you only need to provide us with a little information. Through our agency you will always receive the so-called Visa on Arrival, which you simply have to present and get stamped at a Vietnamese airport upon arrival.
To ensure that the application process runs smoothly, you need the following documents for the Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens:
- Passport with at least two blank pages and a validity of six months. This period is counted from the day of entry. Please note that temporarily issued passports and other travel documents will not be accepted.
- Visa registration letter, which you will receive by e-mail after successful payment. This document is indispensable for your Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens to ensure a smooth entry!
- Two passport photos, showing you in your current position with your face straightened and without glasses.
- Vietnam Visa Stamp, which must be paid in local currency in cash upon arrival at the Vietnamese airport.
- NA1 form for the Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens, which we provide you during the application process.
Do you have any questions regarding the application process for your Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens? We are happy to advise you at any time. However, our online system is designed in such a way that each step is self-explanatory. An automated check also identifies possible incorrect entries, so that nothing stands in the way of a quick approval for your Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens!
Overview of costs: Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens
The Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee is payable in local currency and in cash upon arrival at a Vietnamese airport. The amount of this fee depends on the type and duration of your stay. Here are the most important prices in the overview:
- 25 USD/person for up to 90 days (Single Entry)
- 50 USD/person for trips between 30 and 90 days (multiple entries)
- 95 USD/person for trips between 90 and 180 days (multiple entries)
Any questions about the Vietnam Visa for Croatian Citizens? We are at your disposal for all your questions!