Vietnam stands for culinary highlights, majestic places and beautiful beaches. Here travelers will find an attractive mix of nature, culture and variety. Our goal is to make it as comfortable as possible for foreign travelers to visit this Southeast Asian pearl. However, the Vietnamese system is relatively complex, the entry procedures accordingly lengthy. Our service offers you maximum comfort right after landing at a Vietnamese airport of your choice.
What’s special: As a visa agency, vietnam-immigrations.org focus is in particular on the Vietnamese online visa process, better known as the “visa on arrival”. It is a simplified option that does not require a visit to the local embassy or consulate.
Below you will find more information about the Vietnam visa fees and the special regulations that apply here.
Two types of visa costs: Experience Vietnam up close – without lengthy application procedures!
Basically, you have to differentiate between two types of costs for “visa on arrival”. On the one hand, mandatory visa approval fees and government stamps are due, and on the other hand, optional service fees may apply for various services. In the following, we will take a closer look at the Vietnam visa costs and explain what they are all about.
Online Visa Approval Letter Fee
These are the Vietnam visa costs that have to be paid by the applicant when submitting the online application. They are necessary for obtaining the permit through the Vietnam Immigration System and the so-called Visa Approval Letter for Legitimate Entry. The Visa Stamp Process at the airport in Vietnam is also included.
Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee
This is the fee payable in cash, it has to be paid by the passenger directly at the arrival airport. The amount of Vietnam visa costs depends on the duration and the type of trip or entry:
- 25 USD / person for up to 90 days (Single Entry)
- 50 USD / person for travel between 30 and 90 days (Multiple Entries)
- 95 USD / person for travel between 90 and 180 days (Multiple Entries)
- 135 USD / person for 01-year Multiple Entries Visa (available only to US nationals)
The Vietnam visa costs are therefore graded according to the frequency and length of stay. Additional fees must be paid by the applicant if additional services are required. More in the next paragraph.
Vietnam Visa Fees: Optional Service Fees
1. For Online Visa Approval Letter Process
You have the opportunity to speed up the whole visa process, including through
- faster processing time options;
- receiving private visa letter with your passport information only (not shared with other applicants)
- request the visa letter process on a non-business hours basis (weekends / holidays).
In all these cases, you will be charged additional Visa fees for regular Vietnam visa fees.
2. For Airport Visa Stamp and Immigration Process
You would like to use the Skip the Line Priority Service at the counter of a Vietnamese airport? No problem, we offer you a very simple entry, including complete assistance from our airport staff.
Car pick-up from airport to hotel? No problem, just book in advance.
Check out our EXTRA SERVICE section for more details.
Choose Vietnam Visa Online as your trusted, reliable visa agency. We make Vietnam travel as comfortable as possible. Promised!
|Visa type||Entry purpose||Normal Processing Cost|
(2-4 working days)
|1 month single entry||Tourism||16 USD|
|1 month single entry||Business||95 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||Tourism||18 USD|
|1 month multiple entry||Business||95 USD|
|3 month single entry||Tourism||26 USD|
|3 month single entry||Business||175 USD|
|3 month multiple entry||Tourism||55 USD|
|3 month multiple entry||Business||175 USD|
|Urgent processing||10 USD|
|Super urgent processing||20 USD|
|Last minute processing||80 USD|
(visa letter, government stamp and fast track fees are included)
|Private letter / group||8 USD|
- Business days and hours: from 08:30 am to 10:30 am (morning time) and from 13:30 pm to 15:30 pm (afternoon time) from MON to FRI – all timelines are under Vietnam time zone (UTC+7)
PROCESSING TIME DEFINITION:
- Normal: Visa letter finished within 02 business day
- Urgent: Visa letter finished within 01 business day
- Super urgent: Visa letter finished within 04 business hours
- Last minute: Visa letter finished within 30 minutes, during available business hours on business days
- Emergency: Visa approval letter requested to be issued on Saturday, Sunday, or public Holiday processing time. The online visa process finished in 30 minutes the applicants will be completely assisted by our airport staff with the entry process after landing.
Notes: The 03-month visa types take full 04 working days and therefore not valid for urgent processing time options
PRIVATE VISA APPROVAL LETTER:
- The visa approval letter is exclusively issued with your passport details only. Your passport details will not be shared with other simultaneously approved applicants in a typically processed visa approval letter by the Vietnam Immigration System.
NATIONALITY GROUP WITH SPECIAL VISA REQUIREMENTS:
Citizens of this group are listed in the special nation list to obtain Vietnam visa. It takes more time for The Vietnam Immigration Department to verify and approve visa for them. (This is only the reflection of diplomatic relations between the Governments, not the individual issues). Below is the list of nationalities with special visa requirements (mostly African countries, whole Middle Eastern countries and Indian-subcontinent countries):
Tanzania, United Republic of
Accordingly, the visa approval letter processing fee is higher and there are further documents required for the process, including:
- Passport main page copy.
- Paid bookings of the return flight ticket (into and out of Vietnam).
- Paid bookings of the hotel reservations during Vietnam trip.
|Types of visa||Normal processing|
(02 working days)
(01 working day)
(04 working hours)
|1 month single||125 USD||+10 USD||+20 USD|
|1 month multiple||125 USD||+10 USD||+20 USD|
|3 month single||225 USD||+10 USD||+20 USD|
|3 month multiple||225 USD||+10 USD||+20 USD|
The processing fee can also be check when you submit online application and select your nationality at: Apply online.
The verification and entry approval proceeded by The Vietnam Immigration Department takes 01-02 working days before you receive the result. If approved, your visa approval letter would be issued and emailed to you within the mentioned timeframe.
For further questions please contact us via email: email@example.com
|NORMAL FAST TRACK||V.I.P FAST TRACK||CONNECTING FAST TRACK||CAR PICK UP / 01 car|
|25 USD||60 USD||85 USD||35 USD|
HOW TO BOOK THE AIRPORT SERVICES:
- Choosing Airport Fast Track & Car pick-up Service while you submit the online visa application on our system: Apply online and pay the related online fees
- Take flight to Vietnam. When you land, our staff is waiting for you at the visa counter / aircraft gate to pick you up with your name on sign board
- Giving our staff your documents and cash including visa approval letter, entry and exit form, passport, 2 photos and stamping fee in cash to complete your visa stamp & immigration process, then collect luggage to the outside for car/taxi
For Car pick-up service from the airport to center of Hanoi/Danang/Ho Chi Minh city:
After finishing Immigration Clearance and Baggage claim, you can go to the following airport meeting points-outside of arrival hall:
- Hanoi: At column #12
- Da Nang: At column #04
- Ho Chi Minh city: At column #12
Notice: Fast track and car pick-up fee cannot be refunded if you change your flight schedule without EMAIL NOTIFICATION to us at least 6-8 hours before your landing time.