Vietnam Visa from Czech Republic: Apply online now!
Everyone who has ever wandered through Ho Chi Minh knows about the legendary beauty of Vietnam's largest city. Saigon, the city in the south offers you with the Ben Thanh Market an ideal starting point to explore the pearl of Southeast Asia. Here you have a 360 degree panoramic view of the city on the Saigon Skydeck, which is characterized by some important Taoist temples.
You want to travel from Prague to Vietnam? Apply for your Vietnam Visa Czech Republic now and start your journey directly!
All important information about travel formalities, the most important services of VIETNAM VISA ONLINE and more can be found below.
Apply for Vietnam Visa Czech Republic: What documents do I need?
We want you to immerse yourself in the experiences Vietnam offers you right from the start of your travel preparations. We will provide you with the desired Vietnam Visa Czech Republic as so-called Visa on Arrival. Our automated application process ensures that all required information is entered correctly. So you can apply for the Vietnam Visa from the Czech Republic even at short notice. Planning a trip to Vietnam at short time? No problem at all!
Please have these documents ready to apply for the Vietnam Visa Czech Republic through our accredited visa agency:
- The easiest way to enter Vietnam is the Visa on Arrival. The whole application process is digital, you do not have to search for original documents and provide them to us.
- For your Vietnam Visa on Arrival from the Czech Republic you need: a current passport with two blank pages and a validity of six months beyond the date of entry, a visa registration letter which we will send you after payment, the visa stamp on arrival at the airport in Vietnam and two passport photos for the NA1 form.
Important: Depending on your nationality, individual visa requirements apply. This has therefore an influence on the costs and the duration of the application for your Vietnam Visa Czech Republic. If you have several nationalities, please contact us. We will then check whether you can still benefit from the privileged access via the automated application system.
What are the costs for the Vietnam Visa Czech Republic?
You have to differentiate between them. On the one hand, there are processing fees and possibly additional fees if you book a special service through us. For example, we offer CAR PICK-UP at the airport in Vietnam or a FAST TRACK to avoid wasting time at the entry.
Basically the costs are based on the number of your entries into Vietnam:
- 25 USD/person for up to 90 days (Single Entry)
- 50 USD/person for trips between 30 and 90 days (multiple entries)
- 95 USD/person for trips between 90 and 180 days (multiple entries)
Tip: If you are planning to travel in a short time, we recommend that you select the "fast processing" or "last minute" option in the application process. In an extreme emergency, you can also choose a Super-Urgent offer for 175 USD. So you leave nothing to chance!
Simply apply for your Vietnam Visa Czech Republic online – we are happy to assist you!