The vacation paradise Vietnam is extremely attractive and attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors and vacationers but also business people from all over the world every year. From short business trips to backpackers exploring Southeast Asia, there are many reasons to visit the country for shorter periods of time. But there are also at least as many reasons to stay a little longer and to exceed the duration of the visa.
The temporary residence card Vietnam without service is then the appropriate solution from which you can benefit if you are looking for longer stays. We show you the important details!
When does the temporary residence card Vietnam without service make sense?
If you spend two weeks as a holidaymaker in the impressive Mekong Delta and then leave again, you don’t even need a visa, depending on your origin. The temporary residence card Vietnam without service is therefore useful for longer stays. The name already reveals this. Of course, there must be a good reason for the long stay to get the temporary residence card Vietnam, which we would like to process further in the following.
Temporary residence card Vietnam: When can we assume an authorization?
It is not easy to answer the question of who will have good chances of being granted the temporary residence card Vietnam without service. Of course, it is always the competent authorities who decide, but there are clearly cases for which the whole thing is intended! A classic case here is the diplomatic employment, which allows multiple authorizations. And also other types of work stays are possible, but there it gets complicated and not in all cases, it is really classical work.
On the one hand there is the temporary residence card Vietnam without service also for employees of the UN and other comparable organizations. And also relatives up to a certain degree can enter as relatives and receive the temporary residence card Vietnam without service. And then there is still the case of the LV1, LV2, DT, NN1, NN2, DH, PC1, LD and TT visas, which are mentioned again and again in connection with the temporary residence cards Vietnam without service.
In the following we would like to show you which groups are covered by the temporary residence card Vietnam:
- The LV1 group includes immigrants who will have to deal with different parties and other governmental organizations. From the Vietnamese Communist Party to the Central Committee of Vietnamese Fatherland Front to ministries and other state agencies, many organizations are included.
- Other socio-political organizations such as the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and many more are included in the LV2 group.
- The LS grouping is intended for lawyers and other legal organizations.
- DT1 describes the group of investors and representatives of other foreign organizations, which is bound to a certain amount of capital.
- Slightly smaller amounts of investment are required for DT2 group, but the basic principle is similar.
- Even smaller sums are needed in the DT3 group of investors.
- The NN1 classification includes managers and other representatives of NGOs and other organizations.
- Cultural, economic and other professionally oriented organizations qualify employees for the NN2 temporary residence card Vietnam without service.
- Students and interns receive the DH permit.
- Journalists are also covered. The PV1 visa serves this purpose.
- In the LD1 class, workers are included with a work visa.
- In contrast, the LD2 class includes workers without previous work permit.
- With the NG3 the diplomatic representatives are listed in more detail.
- TT covers children under 18 years and married couples of the listed classes.
In addition there are still further possibilities for certain businessmen, if these are for example in the possession of a Limited Liability company to get the temporary residence card Vietnam. Who has interest, should occupy itself therefore in peace with the topic and look for aimed for the individually suitable possibilities.
How long is the stay with the Temporary residence card Vietnam without service?
The total period of validity for the Temporary residence card Vietnam may vary and also depends on the projects. Extensions or new exhibitions are also conceivable. As a rule, the duration of validity ranges from one to three years.
Attention: The duration of validity of the travel document must also be taken into account, since the temporary residence card Vietnam without service is always issued up to a maximum of one month before the expiry of the document.
How does the application for the temporary residence card Vietnam without service work?
Like all residence permits, the application for the temporary residence card Vietnam without service is a certain effort. Thus, a wide variety of documents are required, ranging from the official application to the travel document and proof of the above mentioned qualifications. Proof of the planned accommodation is also necessary and certain proofs are also required for relatives who are to come along for the temporary residence card Vietnam. All this has to be filled out and then carefully processed before the temporary residence card Vietnam without service can really be issued.
Temporary residence card Vietnam: Where can the card be applied for?
There are several ways to apply for the temporary residence card Vietnam without service. A safe place to go is actually always the respective authorities in the home country, for example a consulate. But it can also be more relaxed. A good example is VIETNAM VISA ONLINE, an online visa platform. You are welcome to contact us for further information and to apply directly!