Would you like to relax on endless sandy beaches and leave everyday life behind? Would you like to explore breathtaking natural landscapes and get to know a fascinating culture? Then Vietnam is the perfect travel destination for you! “The Pearl of Southeast Asia” knows how to inspire with a variety that is rarely, or perhaps not, otherwise. Apply now for your Vietnam visa for China and find out what we’re talking about!
Good to know: As an accredited visa agency, we have tailored our system and service specifically to your needs. Thanks to our innovative concept, you will receive your residence permit in just two working days. And we also bring particularly spontaneous people to the land of smiles in no time!
Apply for Vietnam visa for China – it’s that easy!
The best news first: China is a category 1 country. This means that apart from the standard documents (see next section) you do not need any other documents. So we can process your application as soon as possible.
To apply for your Vietnam visa online, do the following.
- Go to the Apply online section from the menu on this page. This will start the application process.
- Enter the requested information (full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport validity).
- Our system will guide you step by step through the application. This is specifically designed for the Vietnam visa for Chinese citizens.
Important note: Your travel document must be valid for at least six months when you enter Vietnam!
Passport and Co. – that must be with you!
To obtain an entry permit, you need these documents:
- Passport: As already mentioned, this must be valid for at least six months. In addition, two pages of the travel document must be blank for the entry stamp to fit. Note that other travel documents and temporary passports are not accepted.
- Visa registration letter: We will send this to you by e-mail immediately after payment. You cannot enter Vietnam without this document!
- Two passport photos: These must be up to date and your face must be facing straight. You are not allowed to wear glasses in the photos.
- The completed NA1 form: This important document must be given to an immigration officer upon entry. Otherwise you will be denied entry. Even if you have received a Vietnam visa for Chinese citizen.
You must also have enough cash in your local currency with you at the destination airport. With this you pay the visa stamp fees.
Your very own residence permit
Finally, we briefly introduce you to the various options you have when applying for your Vietnam visa for China:
- 1 month single entry
- 1 month multiple
- 3 months single entry
- 3 months multiple
- 1 year multiple
These variants differ not only in terms of their visa type, but also in terms of processing time. That means: You can choose between NORMAL, URGENT and EMERGENCY – depending on how quickly you need your residence permit.
Do you have any questions about Vietnam visa for China or can we help you with the application? Do not hesitate to contact us! We are happy to help and advise you in detail.
Choose VIETNAM VISA ONLINE!